October 2018 Special
Step into our version of a pumpkin patch at The Spa Central Coast by trying out our pumpkin facial. Our skilled estheticians will provide the TLC your skin needs this October through our pumpkin facial. And it smells good, too—like you’ve jumped into Fall. Pumpkin enzymes are great for removing dead skin and leaving a natural glow. Your face will receive a dose of our Spa line products as well to remove environmental stress from your skin so you can look radiant without a costume this year. This luscious treatment is 60 minutes for only $110.
Click here to book your Pumpkin Facial Special
Product Special for the Month
All The Spa Central Coast members will receive 25% off I Am Stress Free oil in 4 oz bottles. Normally $50. It’s only $37.50 this month for members. This product sells fast, so get yours today!!
Click here to purchase I Am Stress Free
Bulletin (New Stuff at The Spa)
- A BIG thanks to all of you who supported our fundraiser on September 30th for our therapist, Shyla Davis and her family and those who supported on September 28th the fundraiser for our client, Shelly Karp’s son, Jaxson. Both were a fabulous success thanks to you! We are deeply grateful for your support and love to both of our local families.
- Come to The Spa Central Coast October Wonderland when you take your children to Safe & Fun Halloween Downtown Paso Robles for trick-o-treating on October 31st. Each of our treatment rooms will be decorated in fanciful ways that focuses on the fun aspects of Halloween. We’ll have a fairy room, superhero room, etc. for your children to enjoy.
- Family Menu & Family Plus Memberships (you can now add your partner and children to your membership). Children can be added for just $50 each child or teen. This must be done in The Spa.
Health & Wellness Classes
Ali Bowen, The Spa Central Coast, Manager & Master Certified Health and Wellness Coach will be teaching a Vision Boards class on Tuesday, October 16 at 6:00pm. We’ll be identifying how to listen to what your heart is trying to tell you and creating vision boards to help you discover what your soul needs, as well as desires that you may not be aware of but that are meant to be part of your life.
This class is $25 per person. Please bring 2 of your favorite magazines (if you don’t have any, magazines will be available for use). All other materials will be provided. Due to limited availability, once you register, this class is non-refundable.
Click here to register for Vision Boards Class
New Hours (for our local winemakers & employees)
We are committed to spreading health and wellness, particularly in our own community. Since we have a good number of individuals who work at the wineries who are unable to book their massages during our regular business hours, we have decided to open the last Sunday of each month from 9:00am – 3:00pm to accommodate winemakers and their employees. Starting Sunday, October 28, if you are a winemaker or work at one of the wineries, you can now can book your massage at The Spa Central Coast on the last Sunday of each month.
We are still closed on other Sundays (except for parties of 4 or more and holidays) in order to give our team a day of rest and time to spend with their families. Thank you for your continued loyalty. Our regular hours are Monday – Saturday from 9:00am-6:00pm.
Why Be a Member at The Spa Central Coast?
- $20 off the treatment that the membership is for (savings on our Family Shared plans vary because you get to choose different massages or get a facial).
- You get a members Family & Friends Discount to help spread the happiness. Bring in a friend or family member with you to your next treatment, and your friend or family member will receive $10 off her/his treatment.
- 25% off our monthly featured product from The Spa Central Coast signature line.
- 10% off any additional treatment you have at The Spa.
- You get the same pricing we give you for your treatment at our sister spa, The Day Spa of Ojai.
- You will receive a Spa Member Club Discount card that can be used at many local retailers and restaurants for 10%-15% off their services and goods.
Come visit us or call (805) 591-7157 to become a member today!
What Sets Us Apart from Other Day Spas
(Each month we share one thing that makes us different from the rest)
We are one of the few day spas that carries internals for your pets. You can get fish oil, which is great for their brains, joints, and skin.
Click here to purchase Omega-3 Pet
Safe & Fun Halloween Trick-o-Treating takes place in Downtown Paso Robles from 4-7pm on Wednesday, October 31st. Downtown merchants will be handing out candy and some, like The Spa Central Coast, will be creating cool spaces for your children to check out. Come see us on the 31st for our October Wonderland.