The Spa Central Coast offers tanning applications to help you achieve that beautiful summery glow without the harmful UV rays of the sun.
Your spray tan will be professionally applied in a private booth by a trained spray tan therapist, using one of our world leading SunFX tanning solutions. The process only takes about 10 minutes. After the initial application the therapist will often remove the hose from the spray Applicator and apply some warm and comfortable drying air for a minute or two, after which your skin will feel touch dry. You will immediately notice a completely natural looking tan that will continue to develop over the next 2 – 3 hours. The application itself is quick and easy and certainly nothing to get anxious about.
- Shower, shave/wax and exfoliate to remove dead skin cells 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. Be sure to pay particular attention to rough areas like knees, ankles, heels and the tops of your feet as these dry areas tend to absorb tanning solution faster, which can result in an uneven tan.
- Do not apply any lotions, deodorant, perfumes or makeup before your tan.
- Apply only a lip balm to your lips at the beginning of your appointment.
- It is recommended that you wear loose fitting, dark clothing and flip flops. Solution washes out of most clothing very easily, however some lighter colored materials and leather may stain.
- When getting your spray tan, you may wear as little as you like or a full bathing suit.
- Men must wear an undergarment. Most people wear just a G-String but this is a personal choice. All the spray tan technicians are fully trained to operate in a discreet manner and fully respect client confidentially.
|Single Session: $45||Reserve Now|