Halloween is coming quickly, and you may be thinking about the mounds of candy that go hand-in-hand with this holiday. Perhaps you have a go-to treat that you enjoy. We do!! It’s important to be aware, though, of the ingredients in the goodies you and/or your children may eat this holiday because those ingredients can affect your body and your skin.
One of the worst culprits is high fructose corn syrup and other artificial sweeteners and colorings (i.e., chemical additives). According to Dr William Sears, these are neurotoxins. When we age, the blood-brain barrier, which screens out neurotoxins that harm brain tissue, weakens and allows neurotoxins to leak through.* What we eat has an effect on our skin, too, and can prematurely age it making it look dry and sallow.
We have facials and body wraps that can help with skin health. The seaweed nourishes the skin and body with important minerals. Additionally, we have health coaching and specific health education components that can help you eat healthier and live longer.
This month you may want to take advantage of our Mummy Wrap (seaweed body wrap) to feed the skin on your entire body or our Ghoolishly Great Special that includes a skin enhancer for your face.
We wish you all the best and optimal health!
Kitty (Owner) & Ali (Manager & Master Certified Health & Wellness Coach)
Ali’s Health & Wellness
Interested in getting some tips about improving your health and wellness?
Catch Ali’s health and wellness podcast on Mayor Steve Martin’s radio station “Voice of Paso” on the Jazz station at 6:45am, 7:45am, 8:45am, and 9:45am on Mon-Fri. Click here to listen:
Health & Wellness Options
Not feeling yourself or need help finding your path? Maybe you need a body, mind, soul reset. If you’re wanting to lose weight, wanting to feel more in tune with yourself & your needs, wanting to figure out what it is you want, or wanting to just have more energy & vitality, then I can help. Please call me today at 805-591-7157 and we can talk to see what services would work best for your needs. I work with clients on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and by private appointment if Tuesdays and Wednesdays don’t work for your schedule.
- SEPTEMBER CLASS: Two-week weight loss class (Sep 17 & Sep 24) for $250
- 60 minute private health coaching sessions – $70/session
- 60 minute private Sound therapy session – $95/session ($88 for members & established clients)
- Weekly membership (you can select meditation, sound therapy, medicine drumming, or health coaching or a combo each week) $75/weekly with a 3-month commitment
- 5-pack of 1/2 hour sessions of private guided meditation for $100
- Four weeks of 90-minute sessions of Prime Time Health (nutrition class) for $265 (based on Dr Williams Sears scientifically proven plan)
Please call 805-591-7157 to schedule or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.
(Master Certified Health & Wellness Coach)
Why Be a Member at The Spa Central Coast?
- $20 off the treatment that the membership is for (savings on our Family Shared plans vary because you get to choose different massages or get a facial).
- You get a members Family & Friends Discount to help spread the happiness. Bring in a friend or family member with you to your next treatment, and your friend or family member will receive $10 off her/his treatment.
- 25% off our monthly featured product from The Spa Central Coast signature line.
- 10% off any additional treatment you have at The Spa.
- You get the same pricing we give you for your treatment at our sister spa, The Day Spa of Ojai.
- You will receive a Spa Member Club Discount card that can be used at many local retailers and restaurants for 10%-15% off their services and goods.
Come visit us or call 805-591-7157 to become a member today!
What Sets Us Apart from Other Day Spas
(Each month we share one thing that makes us different from the rest)
We are one of the only day spas that provides the friendly ghost every year for Halloween. Bring your kids in to trick-o-treat and meet our friendly ghost from 4:30pm-6:00pm.