Bulletin (New Stuff at The Spa)
- Our NEW HOURS for 2019 are Monday-Thursday 10:00am-6:00pm and Friday-Saturday 9:00am-6:00pm. We are open the last Sunday of each month from 9:00am-3:00pm, too.
- All of our therapists are now employees! We’re hoping to further grow The Spa. Although gratuities are not expected, they are certainly appreciated by our staff. On top of the fee that credit card companies charge, though, we now are required, since they are employees, to tax gratuities for our staff. Your dollar would go farther for our staff if you could leave any gratuities in cash.
- Family Menu & Family Plus Memberships (you can now add your partner and children to your membership). Children can be added for just $50 each child or teen. This must be done in The Spa.
Health & Wellness Classes
Tuesday, January 8 6:00pm-7:00pm Detox Class
Detoxing Class: Taught by Ali, our Master Health & Wellness Coach. Come learn how why detoxing is important to your body and how to do it correctly. Learn how to gently detox your liver and kidney, how to incorporate cleansing herbs into your diet, and what 4 key things to keep your body and mind young and the number one food to eat. You’ll also get to try a couple of Kitty’s specialty healthy drinks she’s concocting for her detox this month and their recipes.
Please note that this class needs to be pre-paid and there are no refunds. You’re welcome to let a friend or family member come in your place, though, if you ultimately can’t attend. The class is only $40 per person.
Click here to register for our Detox Class
Tuesday, January 15th 6:00pm-8:00pm Circle of Grace Class
Staying centered and grounded in our hearts can be challenging. So many things can trigger and throw us off balance.
Learn how to stay heart balanced by joining Ali Bowen, The Spa Central Coast Manager & Master Certified Health and Wellness Coach, and Janice Patterson, Intuitive Spiritual Guide, in a sweet, sacred time out called “Circle of Grace.” It will be a time to share, remember, reflect and re-connect with that which is most authentic and important to you. Honoring your true self and staying balanced in that will be key in having a productive year. “Circle of Grace” will be held on Tuesday, January 15th from 6:00pm-8:00pm.
Please note that this class needs to be pre-paid and there are no refunds. You’re welcome to let a friend or family member come in your place, though, if you ultimately can’t attend. The class is only $20.
Click here to register for Circle of Grace Class
Monday, January 21st 6:00pm-7:30pm Meditation 4-week course
Many credible, medical studies show that meditation slows aging in the brain, but it wasn’t until studies from UCLA’s School of Medicine revealed in 2015 that “On average, the brains of long-term meditators were 7.5 years younger at age 50 than the brains of non-meditators, and an additional 1 month and 22 days younger for every year after 50.”**
Do you want a younger brain and to dive deeper into your spirit? Come join us for our 4-week meditation course starting Monday nights beginning January 21st from 6:00pm-7:30pm. It’s only $130 for all four classes. Classes will be taught by Carmen Rose, who is certified in meditation and yoga. This series is especially good for those who want to learn how to meditate. You will learn different meditation styles, meditation myths, and the importance of formal and informal practice.
This is non-refundable. If you can’t attend, you are welcome to let a friend or family member come in your place.
Click here to register for our 4-week Meditation Course
Why Be a Member at The Spa Central Coast?
- $20 off the treatment that the membership is for (savings on our Family Shared plans vary because you get to choose different massages or get a facial).
- You get a members Family & Friends Discount to help spread the happiness. Bring in a friend or family member with you to your next treatment, and your friend or family member will receive $10 off her/his treatment.
- 25% off our monthly featured product from The Spa Central Coast signature line.
- 10% off any additional treatment you have at The Spa.
- You get the same pricing we give you for your treatment at our sister spa, The Day Spa of Ojai.
- You will receive a Spa Member Club Discount card that can be used at many local retailers and restaurants for 10%-15% off their services and goods.
Come visit us or call (805) 591-7157 to become a member today!
What Sets Us Apart from Other Day Spas
(Each month we share one thing that makes us different from the rest)
We are one of the few spas that now has all employees!
Visit the Downtown Paso Robles web site for a calendar of upcoming community events.